- LGBTQ: Supports LGBTQ rights, including marriage equality and allowing transgender service in the military
- Immigration: Supports immigration reform that keeps families together. Supports a pathway to citizenship
- Economy: Supports $15 minimum wage. Supports investment in infrastructure new energy and tech.
- Healthcare: Supports Medicare for all. Opposes lifetime limits on coverage.
- Education: Supports high speed internet for all schools, libraries and neighborhoods. Supports money for public education. Opposes diversion of money into private education. Enforce ADA regulations. Supports free community college or first 2 years at public university.
- Women’s Reproductive Rights: He is pro-choice a strongly opposes defunding Planned Parenthood.
- Environment: Supports increased fuel efficiency standards. Supports investment in wind and solar technology. Supports transitioning coal jobs to clean energy.
Edwin Santana, Why I am Running for Congress (May 3, 2017, Blue Virginia)
Here’s What We Want to Accomplish in VA1, by Edwin Santana (Nov. 28, 2017, Blue Virginia)
Connecting Virginians to the 21st Century (by Edwin Santana, May 4, 2017, Daily Kos)